Friday 5 June 2015

Super Hero Dad

Hello how are you?

This week we are celebrating International Children's Day and we will soon be celebrating Fathers Day, so in today's post I thought I'd ( Clare ) cover the two!

It's a quick and easy craft that can be done from age 1 to 101+ lol. 

To create this project all you need to do is print out your poem, some stamps and various colours of ink. I found a tub of 30 for about £10 at Hobbycraft, I thought they were good value and perfect for wee hands.








STEP 1

Print out this poem

FATHERS DAY POEM

I found this one on Pinterest but you could find or make your own poem.

STEP 2

Stamp around the page using these stamps sets.






INKS



TOP TIP!

Try using two colours when stamping the arrow


You could perhaps laminate or frame this poem for that extra special touch.

I hope you have enjoyed today's and be sure to pop by soon for more inspiration from the me, Lewis and the design team.

Clare x


No comments:

Post a Comment