Friday 1 May 2015

Silhouette Scrapbook Page.

Hello, it's the first of the month which means it's me (Carol) on the blog today sharing a "Silhouette Series" make.  As tomorrow is World Scrapbooking Day, I decided to make a layout using one of Sarah's Silhouette Store Files. 


  First select which file you would like to use from Sarah's Silhouette Store.  I chose the Circle Chevron Page Mat, this goes onto your cutting area as a 12x12" mat. I used the resize tool and ticked the "Lock Aspect" box to resize it down to 8"x8". 


  Remove the chevron circle from your cutting mat, and keep the chevrons that are still on the mat. As you can see I got a bit carried away and made the page without taking step by step pictures, but I think I have pictures of the most important bit and that is resizing your mat.


I used lots of 3D Foam to give the LO lots of dimension.



Thanks for popping by today, we would love to see what you make for World Scrapbooking Day tomorrow!

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend, Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment