Monday 15 December 2014

Quick Christmas Postcard

Hi all,

Nicole her today with a Christmas postcard to share with you all. I created a digital post card to send via email to some friends who are too far away to post to (read: I left it too late to post to!). Some of us also don't do cards but do everything digitally so this is also for them.

I used this postcard image from the Graphics Fairy as the base for my postcard. You can download it yourself here.


I then used the Santa's Workshop kit to pull out some elements from to decorate the postcard. I did this in Photoshop, but you could do this traditionally and print and cut them out and collage them all into place. You could then just scan in your work to send it via email.
I love quick and easy ideas like this for as it gets closer to Christmas and time is running out!

3 comments: