Tuesday 4 November 2014

Real Life Daily.

Hello there, I'm bringing you my once a month look at my Project Life pages and this time I'm up to week 31. Exciting for two reasons, one because it's the start of the summer documenting and two because I've got a brand new stamp set out in the shop which is especially designed to go with PL or Documented pages. It's called Real Life Daily and is packed with the sort of things I'm always putting on my pages. It actually features some of my own handwriting which is quite radical for me as I'm only just learning to love it.








Here's my layout using the stamp designs. I've used two different paper designs which I've cut into cards for this layout.



My title card uses the banner layered over papers and holds my title letters. The wood grain washi tape worked brilliantly I think on this particular paper so I've used it throughout.


The hello just fitted into this bubble from a previous monthly kit and the photo was just asking for the selfie next to it!


I thought I'd use some of the washi tape again under the real life words. It looks a bit like a piece of driftwood.


The bullet points are the way I quite often document the weekly goings on.




Instead of adding a cross into the little check boxes, I added a mini sticky gem.


 You can buy my stamps here in the shop as well as my other stamp designs.  Happy documenting.

Jaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment