Sunday 16 November 2014

Happy Sunday everyone! It's Ria here today.

Christmas is just few weeks away and I have started creating my holiday cards to be sent out to family and friends.
I'm looking at my stash and I was thinking of using the stamps and papers that I already own to use in my Christmas cards. There will be other ways that you can use stamps other than what they are by changing the colors and adding other elements in the project.

Here I used the Doodle Doll Wish Upon a Star stamp set and colored her with Christmas colors, red and green. The other elements you see such as the stars and flag banner are from non-traditional paper packs that I already have from Sarah.

I used a die cut snowflakes to cut the papers also from Sarah and added some texture in my card base by using an embossing folder.

I wanted to mimic an angel for this doll so I also embossed an vellum that served as her wings.

This is a quick holiday card and I think the same can be also replicated in a Project life page isn't it?

Here's the full card..


A closer look at the details..


Until next time!

Supplies used:

Doodle Doll Wish Upon a Star Girl stamp set
A Few of my Favourite Things March kit
A Few of my Favourite Things April Happy kit
Embossing folders, dies, washi tape, vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment