Friday 1 August 2014

Zendoodle Brooch.

Hiya, it's Carol here and it's Friday *happy dance*.  For my post today I used the fabulous new Zendoodle Fashion Stamps and made a love heart brooch. I actually remembered to take lots of photos too!

First pick which stamp you would like to use, I picket the heart as it is a lovely stamp and embosses beautifully, and ink it up with Perfect Medium Ink Pad
Cover with white embossing powder and use your heat tool.

Cut the heart out, and cover with the Perfect Medium Ink, the sprinkle UTEE over it, remove the excess and use your heat tool. 
You should be left with a beautiful glossy finish like below. Repeat the step above to  make it extra thick and shiny.
 
I then applied a brooch pin to the back of the heart, so I can use it to add a nice monochrome heart to a bright jacket.


I just love the sheen on this, and I love the detailing in the heart stamp.


I used my Sully bear to model the brooch, as I have been up from 5.30am and really didn't want to frighten you with a selfie lol.

Thanks for popping by today, remember and pop by in a few days for our new challenge.







No comments:

Post a Comment