Monday 18 August 2014

Mini Card Fun!

Hi all,

Nicole here today to share a fun project using the journaling cards from the May A Few of my Favourite things kit. I love the journaling cards but as I have said previously I am not a documenter so I love finding new uses! I also had a bunch of those long narrow cards, 10.5cm wide and 21.5cm tall - and I struggle to make anything with them. So put the two together and you get really cute mini cards!

I cut the tall cards in half so I ended up with an almost square 10.5 x 10.5 card.


These mini cards were the perfect size for the journaling cards....

                          

I used a raindrop stencil and inked up the background of the cards.... 


 I then just had fun combining the cards and sentiments on them. Some I combined to make background paper....



And others I tore up to combine sentiments on journaling cards.  I embellished them all with staples and some fun green gems too. I then ended up with a set of 4 really cute mini journaling cards. I plan on making more of these with some cute envelopes to give out as little gift sets.





1 comment: