Tuesday 1 July 2014

ATC Photo Album

Hello and Happy July!

It's Sharon here, sharing an ATC album I made a few days ago. I have quite a few photos hanging about that I haven't got round to doing anything with, mainly because when I try to do Project Life I always panic that it's not as good as everyone else's!

ATCs(artist trading cards) were my first love and I never seem to have the same panic when I make them so I decided to make a little album with a few photos, enjoying what I like most, cutting and sticking!



I used card from one of my A Few of my Favourite Things kit to cut the ATCs along with some Documented365 cards and washi tape-the pink hearts were perfect for this!





I used a lot of my Snip 'n' Stick bits and bobs and this badge was perfect for the ATC about my son.(Just hope he doesn't find out I've posted this!)



I cut round a stencil to make the sun-type shape. It was such a hot day!


Being a crochet fan, I had to include this photo!

I held the album together with a book ring so that I can add more to my collection as and when the mood takes me!

That's all from me-hope to see everyone back for the next challenge in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. love this Sharon. Just think of PL like lots of little ATC's.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little book of memories x

    ReplyDelete