Friday 27 June 2014

Time for tea ...


Hello it's Friday, thankfully. Its certainly been a busy week, with the schools finishing for summer here, and the preparations beginning to send my eldest son to secondary school.
There is nothing better than stopping for a piping hot cup of tea to recharge your batteries, and take stock. Personally, I drink copious amounts of peppermint tea (because I'm not a fan of milk), how about you?



Card Recipe
Tea cup stamp, Picnic in the Park Stamp Set
Promarkers
A wink of stella clear glitter pen
Glossy Accents
Accent Gems

Coming onto the card, I used the single tea cup stamp (from Sarah's Picnic in the Park stamp set), and stamped it nine times. Before colouring each cup with promarkers, I used a fine liner to doodle and customise each cup. I hand wrote the sentiment, mainly because I wanted to keep the card simple and the area to fit the sentiment was small. All in all, a simple card, but one that can be made unique each time, so have some fun with repeat stamping.

Enjoy your weekend, Claire N

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow tea lover Claire, I love this card! The cups are gorgeous! Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete