Wednesday 7 May 2014

Wedding Gift Card Box

Hi All,

Nicole here today to show a little recycling project perfect for gifts. I had a lovely box from a necklace I got years ago and I was about to throw it out when I realised it was the perfect size for a gift card.


I used the wedding themed Sarah Hurley stamps for this. I stamped out the wedding cake a few times onto some scraps of the Sarah Hurley papers. 


I then fussy cut all these out and paper pieced my cake back together.


 I stamped out the sentiment in the set and over laid it with the heart stamps.


 I used the wedding cake inside the box to cover up the jewellery logo. I cut the word cherish from one of Sarah's digital kits.


 Here is a close up of it....


 And here is the box closed....


I love this as a way to present cash or a gift card for a wedding present, it looks much nicer than a simple envelope!

1 comment:

  1. Fab idea Nicole, I too have a stash of little boxes I struggle to part with x

    ReplyDelete