Friday 9 May 2014

Inspiration Notebook

Hello there, Claireliz here.

I thought I'd show you the altered notebook I created for this months challenge - Anything Goes.

I have an obsession with stationery, there we go, I've said it.
I have hundreds of notebooks, which is handy as I'm also a compulsive list maker.

I wanted a little notebook that will fit in my handbag that I can write down ideas, flashes of inspiration and anything like that...


I started by covering the front and back of the notebook with the hot pink paper from the AFOMFT kit, I then used 3 strips of washi tape (from a previous kit) to cover the edge of the paper and the binding of  the book, I used one strip on the back, one on the front and the third on the top overlapping the other two.
I stamped a little border using Sarah's doodled border from the Home stamp set. I used the large Polaroid stamp from the Picture this stamp and cut out the centre of the Polaroid frame which I then filled with paper from a previous AFOMFT kit, I also stamped Inspiration on the frame using the Block Alpha stamps. I stamped a lightbulb using a stamp from another AFOMFT kit, I coloured it with a Pastel Yellow Promarker and coated it in Stickles then stuck it to the centre of the frame, I also added some sequins....


As a finishing touch I added a lightbulb paperclip to the elastic closure on the notebook.


Have fun creating & good luck!

C xx



1 comment:

  1. I love this Claire, it is so bright and pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete