Tuesday 8 April 2014

Project Life catch up.

Hi there, it seems Spring has sprung and with it the garden is shouting to me, so at the moment my time is spent between that and my basement studio.

I've brought you some more of my Project Life pages today, weeks 11 and 12 and as well as the kit club cards I'll show you how I use up my off cuts too.

  
I seem to have collected loads of bits of patterned paper from off cuts which are just too good to throw out, but what to do with them? Well, I decided to go through them all and create journaling cards and die cuts for my PL pages.


The first thing I did was cut all the larger pieces into either 3 x 4 or 4 x 6 sizes to fit the pockets, then I rounded all the corners (just because I prefer that finish).


With the smaller bits I die cut arrows, flags, frames etc and even getting down to the mini pieces, I punched hearts and butterflies from them.


 I managed to find a set of drawer tidy boxes which fit nicely into this cardboard box to keep all my bits in.


When putting my pages together I had everything on hand and ready to go.


I also experimented with adding my own handwriting with paint and a brush this time and I really like that look. Normally I hate my writing but the brush gives it a whole different look.


Enjoy your week,

Jaine

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas for using up all the bits n bobs of pretty papers Jaine. Love your LO too xx

    ReplyDelete