Sunday 23 March 2014

Time to try digital scrapbooking.

Hello, it's Carol here and it's my turn to share a creation with you. Today I will be sharing a digital scrapbooking layout page using Sarah's Be Mine Digital Kit. I decided to use a picture of our cat Aggie, her Sunday name is Agatha, and our surname is Christie so the typewriter in this kit is just perfect for  what I had in mind.

I used Digital Designer, but you can use Serif or any other software you are comfortable using. I chose to make the Lay Out 8x8 and used the Bubbles paper as my base, the colours in the kit all match perfectly and can be mixed and matched and that is really what I wanted to show with this page.

The kit has loads of awesome journalling cards that can be used for lots of different things from Project Life to notecards. I layered up a couple of those then popped Aggie's picture onto them, I added some teal striped washi tape to make it look like the piccie was stuck down. I thought the typewriter was perfect considering Aggie's name, and added a wee story onto the paper coming out of it.

I popped a cloud embellishment on, and some of the cute paper planes to add some extra prettiness to the page. And I love the heart border and couldn't resist it, I think it finishes the page of perfectly.



Made using Be Mine Digital Kit 

I hope you like this page, I had great fun making it and loved trying something different.

Remember there is still time to enter our Speech Bubble Challenge. 

Thanks for visiting today, have a good day, Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carol, this is such a pretty kit and a perfect choice for your picture x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout Carol, that is a really fun kit to play with.

    ReplyDelete