Sunday 16 February 2014

Me & You card

Hello there everyone!  It's Ria here and I'm sharing another card project using a combination of different papers from Sarah Hurley.

First off is selecting random papers that complements each other. For this card, I used a selection from A Few of my Favorite Things Caught on Camera (this is one of my most loved kit plus stamps) and another from the 8x8 Paper collection. I also got another paper from the Curio collection.

I played around these papers and die cut them too for some fun shapes. The hexagon shapes somewhat mimics a quilt so using different papers is like choosing different fabrics too don't you think?


I embossed the sentiment from the Sentiments stamps with white embossing powder, and I also embossed the couple from the Expedition stamp set. What I love about stamping and card-making in general is I can mix and match stamps and papers from different collections without limits.

A closer look of the embossing, the silver sequin is also part of the Sarah's kit.

  .
The stamped star is from Wish Upon a Star Girl stamps.


This is it for today and thanks again for stopping by.


2 comments: