Thursday 13 February 2014

Be Mine New digital kit

Hi folks it's Tania here with my DT spot. Today I have decided to use the new 

I don't know if you are aware but it is so simple to drop it into Craft artist and you have your very own digi kit.
You will need to drop the papers embellishements etc into the correct folder.
When you have finished using it to create your project make sure to save your kit and it will be there to use again.
I have created a card and then decoupaged images on to it, to create a wedding or anniversary card ,but would also be ideal for the love of your life. 
So Happy Valentine's day for tomorrow
 I have used the 3d decoupage button in Craft artisit to make the journal card look stepped.
 I cut out the top two layers with the love birds on and applied with 3d tape.
To create the embellishment I fussy cut the feathers and heart ot added 3d tape and finished off with glossy accents.

I added  glossy accents to the birds and little hearts and finished off by using an heart shape punch to add 3d element to the big hearts.
(I have added the grey paper and the lace from other elements I had)
Give it a try I love using digi kits , to create my own cards and the kit is also supplied with 5 SVG cut files to use on your own cutting machines.
So thats all from me today make sure you check out the shop for other digi kits.
Hugs Tania xx

2 comments: