Thursday 26 July 2012

Challenge 71- Alter Something

Good afternoon all, how are we all today? This month it's my turn (Clare) to choose the theme and I have decided to choose something I've never done before...

ALTER SOMETHING

I have to confess I'm super excited about this challenge and I'm just bursting to see your entries. If your looking for some inspiration or just fancy a wee nosy please check out our wonderful design team projects below.


I've made a mini album from a piece of faux leather, some fabric and 4 coasters.  The papers I've used are all from the Retro Home cd collection. More details can be found on my blog. 


Claireliz

I've altered an extra large Moleskine Cahier notebook using Sarah's Say Cheese collection


I have used the scrummy new Retro Home Collection CD to alter my Mum's note cube (She didn't mind me hijacking it - honest!!!)












I have used the retro home collection to alter this door hanger.


Sharon

I've altered a canvas using the Doodle Dolls Collage Pack. Great fun! 

To make my "photo memory box", I altered an old chocolate box which I first painted with acrylic paint before covering it with this gorgeous polka dot paper and some embellishments, printed out onto paper and acetate, all from Sarah's Say Cheese! Digi Kit.

I used a plain A-Z book that was navy blue, and made it into a telephone book.  I used papers and embellishments printed onto paper from Sarahs Brittania CD.  I added a crown to where it is in a phone box and a gem for a door handle.
Nicole

I altered a little trinket box from a small ornament. It was very dark and dull before but was a fun shape and had a very cute opening. I painted it a pale blue and then used papers from the Retro Home kit to give it a cute overhaul!
  
pretty amazing projects don't you think?

We have now changed over to a monthly challenge blog so you have until Sunday 26th of August to enter (see post below regarding the change)

Sarah is our fantastic sponsor this month so you'll be in for a real treat! and as well as our usual top 3 we will also be picking a winner from anyone who's entry uses or incorporates Sarah's products for a special goody bag - not to be missed!

You can find all of Sarah's products here.

Winners will be posted Wednesday 29th August 

Goodluck and hope to see you all again soon.

hugs Clare x

2 comments:

  1. Hello from a new player and follower! Wonderful altered pieces by the DT and all the entries are fab! Hope you enjoy checking out my altered domino necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely projects, looking good! With such great eye for detail, too girls, amazing!
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete