Thursday 7 June 2012

Challenge 68 - Red, White and Blue

Good Morning all

Melly here with this fortnights Challenge
I decided as its been the Diamond Jubilee here, the only suitable theme would need to be

RED, WHITE AND BLUE

Thats it!!

We want you to create something using just those colours!
It could be a simple card, a scrapbook layout or something totally inspired with the Jubilee itself!

Here's some amazing inspiration from the team


I used Britannia for the papers and image


Birthday card made using the Britannia cd.


I made this little postcard using the Britania CD & a plain blank postcard



I made a wee simple Birthday Card with The Britannia CD

I used a combination of my new Britannia and Say Cheese! digi kits for this digi scrap layout 
Just great don't you think!!


I hope you will join in this colour Challenge , I looked forward to see what you come up with!
You have till 17th June to enter! Just add your name in the Linky below 
and Good Luck!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations from the DT!! Thank you so much for the fun challenge!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun challenge Great DT inspiration
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete