Thursday 1 March 2012

Challenge 61 - Birthday Celebrations!

This fortnights challenge is Birthday Celebrations! We have a lot of March birthdays within our Design Team and thought it would be a great challenge! It can be a card, a gift or a scrapbook page, whatever your Birthday themed crafty project is, we want to see it!

Here is the inspiration from my lovely Design Team...

Elaine

I used the Wonderland CD for my paper and image, spring border by memory box and spellbinders butterfly cut out of red glitter card
I used the new Steampunk papers and stamps to create the card, adding some pink to make it a bit girlie. The bodice was printed onto acetate and I love how the backing paper shows through. 
I've used papers and lots of elements from the new Steampunk CD for my card

I also used papers and elements from Sarah's wonderful new Steampunk CD to make my tag and combined them with some Tim Holtz Alterations dies which work perfectly with this collection.
I used Sarah's fantastic Steampunk range to create these 2 cards - perfect for mens Birthdays!
Jess
I used an Original Alice image from the Wonderland CD, together with one of the backing papers, on top of which I have heat embossed some swirls with clear embossing powder, then used Walnut Stain distress ink to enhance it.  Using the same paper, I've made a rolled paper rose.
 Clare
I have used papers and an octopus digi image from the Mermaid collection

Melly 
I used more of the yummy Easter Tea Party Kit
Lisa
I've used papers, images and embellishments all from Sarah's gorgeous new Steampunk kit to make a couple of masculine birthday cards.
We look forward to seeing your projects - you have until midnight on 11th March to enter - just click below to submit your link!

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Great DT cards and a great challenge as allways.Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great works by DT!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inlinkz is playing up again - here is my card. Hazel x
    http://hazel-hazelshappyhouse.blogspot.com/2012/03/104-use-digi.html

    ReplyDelete