Thursday 17 November 2011

Challenge 54 - Buttons

Good Morning my lovelies

Welcome back to another wee challenge here at Sarah Hurley Challenges, its Melly here and my turn to pick this fortnights Challenge

BUTTONS

You can make any kind of crafty creation as long as it has buttons on it! If you have any of Sarah's products we would love too see you use them but you don't have too

Here's what the team came up with

Elaine
Vintage Alice Canvas-
I used the Wonderland CD, distress inks over a butterfly mask as my background, vintage Alice images, bingo cards distressed with distress inks, and genuine vintage pearl buttons.


Claire C

Sarah's super cute Santa has white flowersoft and glitter on his beard. I've attached him with an acetate tab so his heads nods all from The Tinseltown CD



Using the delish paper from The Tinseltown CD


Jess

I have used the Woodland Whimsies CD and created my own buttons with a die.


Claireliz

I've used the Tinseltown CD & lots of buttons to create a decorative border around my photo.



I've used papers and elements from Sarah's fab Tinseltown CD to make this card and the handmade paper rose. I added some Baker's Twine, punched holly leaves and buttons to complete the card and as a finishing touch I stamped a message on the postcard.


I've made two fabric brooches which include machine stitching and buttons and attached to two tags printed from the Tinseltown CD 


Clare
Flowers,leaves and deer are front The Woodland Whimsey Stamp Set. Papers are from The Wonderland CD 

Nikki
Aren't the creations fab, if I do say so myself!

Check out Sarah's blog for another sneak video of the fab Tinseltown release!
Now all you have to do is add your name to the linky below and remember you have till Sunday 27th to enter the Challenge! Good luck everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspirations - all of them! Fun challenge - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your inspirational projects and the challenge
    hugs
    rux andra

    ReplyDelete