Wednesday 16 November 2011

CHALLENGE 53- WINNERS

Good evening peeps how are we all? A huge thankyou to all of you who entered my use more than 2 images challenge, you all rocked this week, which made my task of choosing my top 3 very difficult indeed. So without further ado....

The winners are....

1. Riette
2. Paul
3.Trina

Please email Sarah (details on the side bar) for you blog prizes and badges.

Tomorrow we have a brand new challenge for you from Mel so please come back soon

hugs Clare x

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Second!
    Tried emailing but as I don't have Outlook (and can't install it either) I can't access the email address to message you. My email is paulford8@hotmail.com if you can get in touch,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to write since I saw my name. I'm excited; I hardly ever win anything! Thank you and congrats to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations everyone, hope you can join in our buttons challenge too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete