Thursday 19 May 2011

Challenge 41 - Frames

Hello, Claireliz here.

It's my turn to set the challenge this week, so I thought & thought and came up with one of my favourite things to use on projects...FRAMES. The challenge is to use a frame anywhere on your creation, it could be around the photo, journaling or an embellishment, anywhere at all. It could be die cut, doodled, stitched, made from card or paper or a frame you have in your stash.I made this frame by drawing it onto corrugated card, cutting it out & spraying with Sarah's Teal Spray Ink...


I love what the team have come up with for this challenge too...


Jaine
The mushrooms were printed onto text page




Camilla:

Natalie


Tams

Melly


I used Sarah's free papers from Making Cards magazine

Tammy





Jo

Sue
There's some fab inspiration there. The Frames challenge runs until 29th of May & winners will be announced on 1st June. We would love to see what you create.

Click here to leave us a link to your framed projects.


11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this challenge and loving everyone's take on it... hoping to do this this weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay!! :) Love it! And i love the new look Sarah :) mmmmm clouds!! :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab DT projects ! Go Girls!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay Julie - good to see you back!

    Thanks Nat, you inspired me! :o)

    Thanks Lisa! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this challenge! Never thought to attempt to make frames like this to enhance an image but boy does it work!! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  6. tho' this is my 1st time playing, your challenges are always super.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! great-looking challenge - will play along if I have time!
    x Cheryl on the Punky Scraps DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheila, thanks for playing along!

    Stef, I'm so glad you think so! Thanks for playing!

    Thanks Cheryl, hope to see you back! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your challenge blog!! Happy I´ve found it!! (thanks Nat and Camilla!!:)

    Elin, one of the punky rebels at punky scraps:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge this week, I love the DT cards, such inspiration.
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete