Thursday 10 February 2011

Challenge 29 - Love, Be My Valentine

This weeks Challenge has been chosen by our lovely February Guest Designer, Tammy! Tammy has chosen the theme of Love, Be My Valentine

And here is the DT inspiration for you.......








All papers etc.. are from the Wonderland CD which is available from my shop, where there are currently some fab special offers and sale items including Free Shipping with the code 'FREESHIP'

There is still time to take part in the Die Cut challenge below, it closes on Sunday

We look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Sarah x



5 comments:

  1. i love everyone's creations :)
    i'll be posting mine later tonight!

    have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards! will be crafting this weekend, need to make hubby and boys a Vday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT cards and great blog!

    Thanks for this opportunity, I have become a follower as I was recommnded to enter your challenge by Lisa Jane

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT cards; I entered with my newest Valentine creation:

    http://whimsicalcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweet-treats-sfytt-february-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely challenge and wonderful cards by the DT

    ReplyDelete