Thursday 27 January 2011

Challenge 27 - Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone
Melly here, its my wee turn for this weeks challenge and I decided to pick a wee sketch


You can create anything using the wee sketch and can use any material, images and stash but if you have any of Sarah's products it would be great if you could use them. The challenge is open till 6th of Febuary
Here is the fab Dt's creations to inspire you

Jo - Our Guest Designer











Some great creation if I do say so!

You still have till the 30th Jan to enter last weeks "Birthday Girl" Challenge!

Good Luck!

Click below to enter the wee challenge



1 comment:

  1. Hello I have made an attempt to participate in your wee sketch challenge #27 on my blog.
    you can see it here http://scrappygal-scrapthat.blogpot.com

    Thanks for the sketch and the challenge :0) I had fun!

    ReplyDelete