Wednesday 15 December 2010

Challenge 22 - SKetch Challenge

Hello everyone,

Well time is marching on and Christmas will be here before we know it, as usual I am not even nearly ready!

It has fallen to me to set the challenge and I have set a sketch challenge as I find them really inspiraitonal and rarely make a card without a sketch challenge these days, anyway this is the first time I have drawn my own. There is the optional extra of an added charm.

Here is the sketch and you have until midnight on Sunday 26th December to enter this challenge.


Here are the efforts of the design team which are gorgeous as usual. To go their blog click on their name.

Our lovely Guest Designer, Paula



Patsi




Melly



Shell



Brenda




Amanda




Lisa




Hope you all have fun with this challenge, I can't wait to see your projects.

Patsi
xxx



1 comment: