Wednesday 10 November 2010

Winners challenge 15

Hello its Lisa here again to announce the winners of the Halloween challlenge.
As you know i love Halloween and i really loved loooking at everyone's projects - they were totally SPOOKTACULAR !
I wont keep everyone in suspense .. so ...
The winners are

1, KATIE KAT (aged 12)



Well done to everyone - i just wish i could have picked all the entries
Please email Sarah to arrange your prize and badges.

There is still time to enter our sketch challenge scroll down and take a look

Lisa x

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo or should I say Boooooo Booooo?!!! LOL...can't believe I'm one of the winners. Thank you so much. Congratulations to Katie Kat and Michelle :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies! Loved everyone's spooky creations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo awwww thank you for picking my baby girl!
    Hugs shell xx
    Katiekat says " thank you all so very much I can't believe I have won, my mom has emailed you already thank you again, congrats to the other ladies" cuddles Katiekat

    ReplyDelete