Thursday 23 September 2010

Challenge 10 - Autumn

Hi Everyone,

This week was my mummys turn to choose the Challenge and she has chosen Autumn - Remember your project doesn't have to be a card and doesn't have to feature my products!

Here is my mums project...



I will post the rest of th DT's projects, including mine!, a bit later today :o)

You have until midnight on Sunday 3rd October to post your links in the comments, the winner will be announced on 6th October

You still have a few days to take part in Challenge 9 (below) it closes midnight on Sunday).

Thanks for playing!
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. I came across your blog while I was visiting Shirley-Anne's... and I got inspired to enter into the Autumn challenge. I made my card today in a jiffy!

    I love your mum's card - do tell her that...

    I think I may become your follower!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Autumn, it is my favorite time of the year. Thanks for the challenge. Another view of my card is on my blog. Thanks for viewing my blog. XX Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog and a big HUG for directing me here. I will be sure to play along as much as possible!! I just love challenges!!
    Hugs!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete